Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Beginning

Hello, my name is Andy Passmore; however, at home my parents call me Andrew.  I am from the Hereford Zone, which is located in northern Baltimore County of Maryland.  I take great pride in my high school.  I feel that this is where my life truly began.  In high school, running was my life and the team was my family.  Currently, I am a mechanical engineer attending UMBC in my junior year.  I am not running nearly as much as I did in high school but I have found a new interest in puzzles.  If I’m not working on school work or exercising, then I will most likely be thinking of a puzzle.  I would also like to mention that my friends are a huge part of my life.  They allow for a certain degree of randomness to enter my life, just as how this raccoon has now entered yours.

word count: 150

6 comments:

  1. I love puzzles too! I really enjoy the feeling when I finally solve them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of your raccoon. Very original. If life wasn't random or unexpected it wouldn't be nearly as interesting. "Ignorance is bliss."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to hear about someone interested in puzzles. I assume you are referring to puzzles of all types, but I live down the street from a store that seems to specialize in jigsaw puzzles and knives of all sorts. Pretty random, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running is a huge passion of mine! I ran Cross Country, Indoor Track, and Outdoor Track all four years of high school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit the randomness of your blog is very unique. I would definitely recommend you double major is you can. Finance and Economics will give you and added dimension and will help you land a job much sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That raccoon part at the end was random, but funny at the same time.

    ReplyDelete