Tuesday, November 2, 2010

With the good comes the bad

     The typical senior year is suppose to be easy.  Mine was anything but, due to Mr. Smith and AP Physics.  Easily the most challenging course I've ever taken, it required knowledge of calculus 3 in order to solve many of the problems.  Three years later I'm finally taking calculus 3.  My teacher demanded excellence.  Because of this, I ended up placing out of physics 1 but just missing physics 2.  In that class I learned a lot about physics and even more about how to approach any problem life throws at you.  To this day I love and hate Mr. Smith for stealing my senior year.  
 (100)
     If it were possible I would take my calculus 3 class online.  In 10 weeks this professor has taught me one thing; how to read a calculus book. I never thought a professor could simply not care for his students.  I will avoid his blatant rudeness and disrespectful acts and simply comment on his lecture style.  He is very soft spoken and has a thick accent.   His handwriting is small and faint but that's hardly the issue.  He rarely turns around and somehow blocks most of the board.  I am convinced that Yen Mao Lin could not get re-certified as a teacher. 
(100)
Word Count: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment